When We Are Closed
If you have an urgent medical problem that cannot wait until the surgery reopens you can obtain help from a new NHS Service. The number to dial is 111.
- When you need medical help fast but it is not a 999 emergency
- Think you need to go to A&E or need another NHS care service
- If you are unsure who to call
NHS 111 is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Calls are free from landlines and mobile phones.
Minor Injuries Clinics
Alternatively you may wish to contact or visit a local Minor Injuries Clinic where waiting times are often much shorter than at A&E Departments. These clinic will help patients with fractured shoulders, arms or lower legs, sprains, cuts, minor burns. Illnesses such as ear, nose and throat infections
- Crowborough Minor Injury Unit, TN6 1HB 01892 603602 Open 8am-8pm 7 days a week. X-Ray – Monday-Friday 9am-4:30
- Sevenoaks Community Hospital, TN13 3PG 01732 470200 Open 8am-8pm 7 days a week. X-ray 8.45am-5pm Mon-Fri
- Edenbridge Memorial Hospital, TN8 5DA 01732 863164 Open 8.30am-6.30pm 7 days a week. X-ray 9am-2.30pm Mon-Fri
Please continue to call 999 in an emergency. Chest pains and / or shortness of breath constitute an emergency.
Why go to A&E if you don't have to?
Unless you've had an accident or have been taken seriously ill, your GP is the best one to help - all your medical details to hand and generally, much quicker! It tends to be a bit quicker too! Out of hours, phone NHS 111